subscribe: Posts | Comments

Donate Your Car

Abandoned carGo the last mile with your used vehicle by donating your car, truck, boat, motorcycle, RV, or aircraft to WCNP. It’s as easy as 1,2,3…

  1. Call the Center for Car Donations at 1-877-678-GIVE
  2. Tell them that WCNP is the recipient of your donation
  3. They will pick up your vehicle, auction it, and send you a receipt

Actually, you can begin the process right now if you are ready by filling out this form:


Does my car have to run?

No, the car must have an engine and be tow-able. Cars that are in extremely poor condition or far from our tow range may be declined, as the cost to tow them may be more than the value of the vehicle. Call them today to find out if your vehicle qualifies.

What kind of paperwork do I need?

The only paperwork needed is a signed title or “pink slip”. Please note: A clear title indicates the title is in the name of the donor without a lien. If you don’t have a title, get a duplicate before calling.

How quickly can I have the car gone?

Vehicles are picked up at a time that is most convenient for you. Call them today to find out what times are available in your neighborhood.

Do I have to be there when they pick it up?

No. Special arrangements can be made over the phone with the representative at 1-877-678-GIVE.

How much is my vehicle worth?

Unfortunately, it is not easy to know how much a vehicle will be sold for at auction; however, every effort is made to achieve the highest value possible. Only the most reputable auction houses are used and minor improvements may be made to potentially increase the value of the sale, if necessary.

When do I get my tax receipt?

The driver who pick up the vehicle will issue a receipt at the time of pick-up acknowledging the the year, make, model and the condition of the vehicle you are donating. This is not your final tax receipt. A final acknowledgment with our Federal ID # will be mailed to you within 30 days of the sale stating the amount of gross proceeds received from your vehicle. This will be your tax receipt for your charitable contribution.

Is there anything else to it?

You will need to remove your tags from the vehicle and turn them into DMV. After your vehicle is picked up and you have received the receipt from the driver, you will need to notify your insurance company that coverage is no longer necessary.